With Verawa World we are developing a revolutionized new eco system empowered by blockchain, offering substantial benefits of decentralization, transparency, efficiency, lower costs and a better overall tourism experience.
The Verawa World destination master plan encompasses the development of 12 Individual Themed Adventure Wellness Resorts with a total of 3,455 accommodations, utilities, infrastructure, 50+ ecotourism attractions and amenities, located along 10 kilometers of the most stunning part of the Caribbean Coast of Panama, at the heart of the Mesoamerican Biological Corridor.
The master plan also includes a national airport, three river marinas, multiple residential areas, shopping areas, spa & wellness centers, MICE event centers, a 12 km electric aerial tram, eco adventure parks with 40+ outdoor activities, a 900-hectare Private Wildlife Reserve with research & visitors center and much more.
|VERAWA WORLD RESORTS||# RRP´s|
|Semilla Rainforest Beach Resort||243|
|Atlantis Aquaventure Beach Resort||307|
|Pure Beach Resort||181|
|Luxe Lifestyle Resort||405|
|Guaymi Indian Village||286|
|Avatar Canopy Camping Village||340|
|Karma Tree House Resort||254|
|Spice Beach Glamping||240|
|Monkey Luxury Wildlife Resort||289|
|Cliff’s Adventure Resort||200|
|Coco Beach Spa Resort||400|
|Awa Jungle River Resort||310|
|VERAWA WORLD AMENITIES|
|Verawa Private Wildlife Reserve|
|Wildlife Sanctuary & Research Center|
|Airport & Parking|
|Eco Attraction Parks|
Ecotourism often proves to be a more sustainable development strategy than extractive uses of the land such as logging, grazing, mining, or agriculture.
The master plan of Verawa World is designed on the basis of the highest ecological standards, with a small footprint, aiming maximum conservation of the surrounding pristine rainforest. Only 15% of the land will be used for sustainable developments. The remaining 85% of the land will be protected as a Private Wildlife Reserve.
The Verawa World eco destination master plan consists of six beachfront properties with over 1,100 hectares of soft rolling hills with lush virgin rainforest and more than five kilometers of pristine beachfront. Each property was selected for its pristine nature, proximity to navigable rivers, as well as the quality of beachfront and views.
Each Verawa World resort will contain a variety of rental properties, social areas, parks, greenhouses and public buildings, with built-in sustainable features, such as solar power, communal fruit and vegetable gardens and shared water and waste management systems.
Today’s problems of a growing global population, increased urbanization, scarcity of resources, climate change, combined with the recent risks and concerns of pandemics have made the world a more uncertain place. We believe that these global problems might lead to increased tensions with unforeseen consequences.
The Verawa World eco development is resource based and 100% self-sustaining, which means we can always rely on our most important resources; renewable energy, fresh drinking water and organic food.
By improving the quality of living of the local families and decrease levels of unemployment in the region we aim to provide an economic alternative for deforestation and illegal hunting & wildlife Trade.
Verawa World is committed to the protection and conservation of the environment as well as the sustainable development of the region. Our conservation and sustainability initiatives will be implemented in three main areas:
Primary forest covers 85% of the property. There are many endangered species whose protection will be ensured within Verawa World. Big cats that roam the area include the jaguar and cougar. Other emblematic species are herbivores like Baird’s Tapir and monkeys including the white-headed capuchin. We give high priority to the protection of the nesting ground of sea turtles, specifically for two threatened species: the endangered Hawksbill and the vulnerable Leatherback Turtle.
The Caribbean Coast of Veraguas is part of an extensive area of great biological wealth. It is located in the center buffer zones of the “Atlantic Biological Corridor of Panamá”, which is part of the greater eco system of the “Mesoamerican Biological Corridor”. The area acts as a natural land bridge from South America to North America, which is important for species who use the bridge in migration. Due to the extensive unique habitat types, Mesoamerican Biological Corridor contains somewhere between 7% and 10% of the world’s known species.
Within Verawa World a 900-hectare (2,200+ Acres) Private Wildlife Reserve will be dedicated to protect the most important asset of the destination; the “Eco System” with its bio diverse rain forest and abundance of wildlife. The Wildlife Reserve also includes: